A tab set
A tab set is a collection of one or more tabs.
In the horizontal layout, only one tab in a tab set can be open at a time.
In the vertical layout, the Allow multiple tabs to be open at the same time setting determines whether or not multiple tabs in a tab set can be open at a time.
Each tab in a tab set is made up of the following two parts:
- The text that opens the tab when clicked.
- The content that shows when the tab is open.
A tab set has one, two, or all three of the following sections:
- The default tab
- If enabled, the default tab shows first in the tab set.
- Tabs created from headings
- Tabs created from headings show after the default tab. The order of the tabs is the same as the order of the headings in the content.
- ProTabs show after tabs created from headings. The order of the ProTabs is the same as the order of the ProTabs list.
Learn how to change the position of a ProTab
The order of the sections can not be changed
You can't change the order of the sections in a tab set, but you can change the order of the tabs within each section.
ProTabs can be individually placed anywhere in a tab set.