App does not load
Tabs Studio is an embedded app, meaning it shows directly inside of your Shopify admin instead of running independently in a separate browser tab.
Sometimes, Shopify has trouble loading embedded apps and that can prevent them from displaying.
If you can see the main menu of the Tabs Studio app but nothing else, Shopify wasn't able to load the app into your admin.
There are many reasons why Shopify may not be able to load the app and most of them are not directly related to the app in any way. Usually, it's a temporary connection problem or an issue with your browser cache or cookies.
If the app does not load for you:
- Check the Shopify status page for outages.
- Log out of the app by clicking here: http://tabs.stationmade.com/logout
- Log out of your shop and then log back in.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Log into your shop in an 'Incognito' or 'Private' window.
- Try a different browser or a different computer.
- Disable any ad-blocking or cookie-blocking browser extensions.
If none of the suggestions help, please contact Shopify for assistance.